Footprints Holistic Events
In addition to healing services Footprints Holistic offers a variety of holistic workshops, and events that foster self-empowerment, transformation, and spiritual enrichment.
Please feel free to contact me directly at ann -at- footprintsholistic.com or 781-545-2663 if you have any questions concerning Footprints Holistic events, gatherings, or general questions. Thank you.
Reiki Level II Class
Reiki Level II Class is scheduled for Sunday May 24, noon-6pm. Space is limited, so……
Call NOW if you are interested, or with questions. Prerequisite Reiki Level 1, taken with Ann or another Reiki Master. Please contact us here or call 781-545-2663 with your interest, and click here for full course descriptions and testimonials. Thanks!
Monthly Meditation Group
PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF DATE FOR APRIL
Meeting Friday April 19th, @ 7PM
Wear comfortable clothing and relax as we do a relaxing meditation followed by a guided meditation. Please be sure to confirm that we are meeting by calling 781-545-2663.
Suggested donation of $10.00
Future Meditation Group Dates: Typically the second Friday of each Month, but sign up for email notification in the side panel, or call 781-545-2663 to be sure we are meeting as scheduled.
Upcoming scheduled dates are: May 10, June 14, July 12, and August 9th.
Meeting Tuesdays 5pm-6:30pm, continuously.
We are currently reading Marianne Williamson’s The Gift of Change.
Books we have previously read:
- Feelings Buried Alive Never Die, by Karol Truman
- The Four Agreements, by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Voice of Knowledge, by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Anatomy of the Spirit, by Caroline Myss, Ph.D.
- Twelve Stages of Healing, by Donald Epstein
- The Gift of Imperfection, by Brene Brown
- Dying To Be Me, by Anita Moorjani
- Be Happy, by Robert Holden
- Breakfast with Buddha, by Roland Merullo
- Awareness, by Fr. Anthony DeMello
- Rediscovering Life, by Fr. Anthony DeMello
- The Prophet’s Way, by Thom Hartmann
- What Would Love Do, by Karen Paolino
- The New Earth, by Eckhart Tolle
- Outliers: The Story of Success, by Malcolm Gladwell
- Outwitting the Devil, by Napoleon Hill.